Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[GELÖST] About Nurarihyon no Mago OVA
Well many german groups having Paypal and offer the vistors to donate some money. Our FTP-Server lives just from donations and if the money is empty we pay it from our own money. Also some DVDs. Switch Vol. 1, the complete first Sekaiichi Hatsukoi season and both DVDs of Maiden Rose was bought on private, but all other DVDs we bought yet, are bought from donations or someone who has the DVD already copied it for us. That's why it's a little problem for us to share raws we used from DVDs. With trade I was more mean like "I make you a fine raw and you translate in exchange for us the second OVA + the OVA from Hiiro no Kakera" xD We already have a translator who does it for us, but he is from Youtube, I'm not really sure if his japanese skills are really that good :X
The Hiiro no Kakera OVA I must recieve this week (it's since 04.04. on Frankfurt airport -____- Damn Easterdays!) and the Nurarihyon no Mago OVA Vol. 02 I must recieve this month, cuz I bought it from yesasia with free shipping option (so it takes mostly 6-9 weeks) and they had send it out on 08.03. So it will be here soon ^_^
So if you have we could talk about this on skype, IRC (#[email protected] my name there is Tachigami) or MSN ([email protected])

[Bild: Ryu_YatoYukina_Sig.gif]
Antworten

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: About Nurarihyon no Mago OVA - Tachigami - 16.04.2013, 06:15

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste