Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[GELÖST] About Nurarihyon no Mago OVA
Guten Tag. Sorry I don't understand German, maybe we can chat in Japanese?(*´ω`*)
I'm here on behalf on a Chinese subtitile group dymy. We are working on Nurarihyon no Mago OVA which was released on March, but encountered a problem when searching for raw. I found your sub published nyaa.eu saying that this is from the DVD source. Did you find it somewhere or rip by yourselves? We really need it, please tell me. (;・∀・)
My email address is cwfroom123#gmail.com
Antworten
Hi there and thank you for your request. Unfortunally I can't give you a positive answer. We bought the NuraOVAs-DVDs from the money our visitors gave us, so not from own money. So we can't give you a rip from our raws. All I can offer you is a raw downloadet from youtube. At first we worked with this one, till the DVD arrived here in germany. Otherwise I could offer you a trade. If you have skype, add me pls. My nick is ryu-kamisama
Let's chat there and talk about this, it's not a business that belongs to open public Smile

[Bild: Ryu_YatoYukina_Sig.gif]
Antworten
Thanks for your response. We also worked on the youtube raw. It's a little surprising for me to hear that you can receive donation from visitors. Chinese sub groups doesn't receive any substantial support. So a trade is not proper for us. Personally, I like this OVA but not likely to pay for it. It's a little shame but I' m used to donwload everything from the internet since China is a place where copyrights are not seriously protected. Thanks for your patience and the will to help. Let's continue to enjoy anime in the future.(#^.^#)
Antworten
Well many german groups having Paypal and offer the vistors to donate some money. Our FTP-Server lives just from donations and if the money is empty we pay it from our own money. Also some DVDs. Switch Vol. 1, the complete first Sekaiichi Hatsukoi season and both DVDs of Maiden Rose was bought on private, but all other DVDs we bought yet, are bought from donations or someone who has the DVD already copied it for us. That's why it's a little problem for us to share raws we used from DVDs. With trade I was more mean like "I make you a fine raw and you translate in exchange for us the second OVA + the OVA from Hiiro no Kakera" xD We already have a translator who does it for us, but he is from Youtube, I'm not really sure if his japanese skills are really that good :X
The Hiiro no Kakera OVA I must recieve this week (it's since 04.04. on Frankfurt airport -____- Damn Easterdays!) and the Nurarihyon no Mago OVA Vol. 02 I must recieve this month, cuz I bought it from yesasia with free shipping option (so it takes mostly 6-9 weeks) and they had send it out on 08.03. So it will be here soon ^_^
So if you have we could talk about this on skype, IRC (#[email protected] my name there is Tachigami) or MSN ([email protected])

[Bild: Ryu_YatoYukina_Sig.gif]
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste